SampleTank 4 is Out

ZincT

1 hour ago, InstrEd said:

How do you find the time Jim?

There's precious little time for me to actually work on music.  That time has to be productive.

The owner of Above Records used to call me once a week (Rolling Stones, Neville Brothers).  Each conversation used to end with, "So... do you have any music I should hear?"  Used to almost physically hurt to tell George Daley "no"... because I was just too busy working on the technical side. 

Life is nothing if not ironic.   😉 At 18 years old, I would never have dreamt I'd know/talk to the guy who signed the Rolling Stones.

Here is the official information about 4.0.2 and the sound library updates:

The following products has been updated and released on the IK Multimedia User Area:

Application
SampleTank 4 (4.0.2)

Sound Library Updates
SampleTank 4 MAX Sound Library Update (1.1)
SampleTank 4 Sound Library Update (1.1)
SampleTank 4 SE Sound Library Update (1.1)

What’s New
Changes from version 4.0.1:

• Fixed an issue with ST4 instruments listed three times using search filters in the Browser.
  • Fixed an issue displaying imported and converted legacy Instruments from ST2 to ST3.
  • Added a new icon for ST3 imported and converted legacy Instruments at the bottom of the Library column.
  • Added a new icon for ST4 imported instrument at the bottom of the Library column.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when closing the plug-in user interface with certain hosts.
  • Added an error message for missing Instruments within a host session.
  • Fixed a crash with VST3 when automating the FX bypass parameter.
  • Fixed a crash when installing application on a different disk than the OS disk.
  • Fixed an issue with possible missing font on Windows.
  • Fixed an issue with an incorrect disk path for Strummer presets.
  • Fixed an issue with an incorrect disk path for the Multis in the MAX version. Please re-install the Multis using the ST4 MAX Sound Library Update.
  • A Sound Library Update is available. This adds KS Key Switch indicators for SampleTank 4 instruments and fixes typos on various instruments. Please download and install the Sound Library Update available in your SampleTank 4 Sounds Downloads dropdown menu.
  • General reliability improvements.

5 hours ago, godino said:

Just jumped in on this one

downloading now - 250 gig phew!!

don't suppose anyone has a quick(er) way to download ---- could be here for days - lol 

We've definitely been making noise about the download and installation process here and I'll keep you posted on progress on any future release/solution for that.

19 hours ago, Greg said:

Any update on when USB is shipping?

They have already started shipping.  If you look in your IK User Area under "My Orders" you should be see the current status of your order.