PA Mega Bundle Sale

cclarry

$199.99 

MEGA-19999

Use this voucher code during checkout!
Valid for new MEGA Yearly customers only.
Offer ends August 12. More info on the product page.

ave $100 every year! For just $199.99 you’ll have access to ALL our plugins, for one entire year! Every NEW plugin which will be added to the MEGA Bundle, at no extra cost.

$199.99/yr will be your forever-price, unless you cancel.
Plus, you'll get a new $249.99 voucher with each renewal, every year!

• Like 1

the annual subscription price is $249.99 so the actual savings are $50/yr. still good value for the money.

But not very cool for existing customers, as this does not apply for subscription renewal......

Edited by Pollux
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Pollux said:

the annual subscription price is $249.99 so the actual savings are $50/yr. still good value for the money.

But not very cool for existing customers, as this does not apply for subscription renewal......

Could you cancel, and then re-subscribe (rather than renew the subscription)?

43 minutes ago, fitzroy said:

Does PA send out monthly vouchers to people who are subscribed to a a yearly plan, too? That would make it interesting. 

I've read that they send you a single-use $249 voucher; not sure about the monthly loyalty ones.

4 minutes ago, antler said:

I've read that they send you a single-use $249 voucher; not sure about the monthly loyalty ones.

Yeah, that's the question, whether you'd keep getting the monthly loyalty ones.

Say you get the yearly plan; with the $249 voucher during one of their mega sales, you might be able to pick up 8 plugins that you really like. With the monthly loyalty vouchers on top, used wisely and selectively, you could get a total of 12-14 of your favorite plugins from PA in one year for about $300 ($199 for the yearly plan + $100 to spend on sales, with the monthly loyalty vouchers). If you take into account that you'd also have one year access to all of their plugins (so you'd also be more likely to pick up only those that you really like/need), that's an interesting deal. 

I know this is not a definitive answer, but taking into account the time the subscription has been around, the following seems to suggest the answer is yes

I'm selling the voucher of my Mega Bundle subscription, worth 249 USD.
It's valid until 29.July 2021.
On top I'll give my 25 USD loyalty voucher for August 2020 (valid only in August 2020)

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=550270

also giving the fellow the benefit of being honest.

Take that FWIW

• Like 1