FREE Download – Memory-V by IK Multimedia

Pragi

audioplugin is offering Memory-V by IK Multimedia for free

FREE Download – Memory-V by IK Multimedia
For a limited time, get Memory-V by IK Multimedia FREE! Memory-V is based on the classic 18-oscillator monster analog polysynth, the legendary Memorymoog. Manufactured from 1981 to 1985, it’s often described as six Minimoogs in one unit! Its timbral palette is nothing short of impressive, capable of producing a huge variety of sounds including strings, brasses, pads, flutes as well as more percussive sounds.

VALUE: $50.00 / 100% OFF!

https://audioplugin.deals/memory-v-by-ik-multimedia-free-download/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

No better deal than free, of course, but... I don't know what's my problem with Syntronik 😕

I keep hearing the demos and keep feeling that all instruments sounds more or less the same; and worse than the average emulation based (instead of sample based) synth offerings on the market today.  And I'm not even talking about the high valued/priced ones (OMG!... I lost the incredible recent u-He sale  😭) .

The full original Syntronik pack is on sale right now for $70 and I'm not slightest tempted, even if It'd be offered by half that price.

OTOH... I'd get a synth like Modo Bass for that price in a heartbeat. YMMV.

Edited by Sergio

16 minutes ago, Sergio said:

No better deal than free, of course, but... I don't know what's my problem with Syntronik 😕

I have no idea either. Syntronik sounds great!

But some folks just prefer modeled sounds rather than sampled ones.

I will admit Syntronik does have limited editing options, but I will put up with that to get the sounds. But I think that is the only shortcoming.

I have been demoing the Arturia V Collection and Analog Lab, but I just cannot bring myself to go there. The buttons and knobs look very cool, even the patchcords on the ARP2600 look authentic. But the sounds for some reason are not very inspiring to me.

If you want great modeled sounds stick with u-he Diva and Repro!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, abacab said:

I have no idea either. Syntronik sounds great!

But some folks just prefer modeled sounds rather than sampled ones.

I will admit Syntronik does have limited editing options, but I will put up with that to get the sounds. But I think that is the only shortcoming.

I have been demoing the Arturia V Collection and Analog Lab, but I just cannot bring myself to go there. The buttons and knobs look very cool, even the patchcords on the ARP2600 look authentic. But the sounds for some reason are not very inspiring to me.

If you want great modeled sounds stick with u-he Diva and Repro!

Or XILS.. or Softube... or Korg... or Waldorf... I never said what emulations I had in mind. To be honest, when I heard the Memory-V demos I think I was (unconsciously) comparing with the xHum Little One demos I was watching yesterday on the Synthmania Youtube channel. Or maybe I was thinking that I could get similar sounds with the Voltage Modular synth that I bough just the other day (and for not much more than the current Syntronik sale price), although I had no chance to play with it yet. Or maybe I just overvalue having plenty of editing options in my synths. As I said... I don't know what's my problem.

Regarding Arturia... I would agree that not all emulations are equally great there. My favorites are the SEM, Matrix 12 and the organs. Unfortunately I don't have the latest version, with the Buchla synth.

And just to be fair... I never said that Syntronik sounds bad. It's just that, IMO, IK could take the u-He's Diva or Spectrasonics Omnisphere approach and pack all those samples, filters, LFOs, envelopes, etc into a SINGLE instrument, allowing different elements to be combined freely, instead packing them in dozen different ways and limiting even more the sound shaping options. This would make much more sense (again... IMO) than having dozens of pretense emulations.

Sorry if I'm sounding hash; that's not my intention. I just see a wasted opportunity here, and by a company that I like a lot. They have many EXCELLENT products. I have Amplitube MAX, T-Racks MAX and, as I said, Modo Bass looks like an incredible instrument. I'll buy it some day.

Edited by Sergio

1 minute ago, paulo said:

Site won't let me even register an account. Bored of trying now.😑

I kept getting the error message "forbidden" when trying to create an account, until I dropped my VPN connection. Then all went well. They must use a blacklist of IP ranges or ISP domains, or something like that.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, abacab said:

I kept getting the error message "forbidden" when trying to create an account, until I dropped my VPN connection. Then all went well. They must use a blacklist of IP ranges or ISP domains, or something like that.

I tried that, but just got a message saying information submitted too many times - try again in a few minutes, but 3 attempts later still the same message.