Sweetwater website issues?

Ozz

Hey all,

For some time now (I'd say at least a couple weeks that I've really noticed it...perhaps even longer)I've been having weird issues on the Sweetwater website.  Pages not loading correctly or completely, network protocol errors, and various other oddities.

Originally, I thought it might just be some of my network settings....but it's the only site I have issues with, and my settings are all pretty standard.

Has anyone else noticed this?  It's become a real hassle trying to bounce around inside their site.

Thanks for any enlightenment.

Try ctrl+F5 in Chrome if this happens. That will reload the page disabling your browser cache momentarily and getting the javascript files freshly.

It's possible that you have files loaded prior to a code change that are then mixing with other files from after the code change and this is causing the inconsistent displays.

Thanks Gswitz, I've tried several browsers, disabled all plugins, cleared history/cookies/cache and nothing has helped.  It's odd because that is the ONLY site I have any issue with.

Ran virus and malware scans...nada

And the fact it's doing it on two different computers.....that made me think it could be my ISP or something....but....I've asked a couple other people locally, and nope....I'm the only one with issues.  (I also reset my router and rebooted my modem...nothing)

So...something got screwed up on my end....on 2 computers....my phone browser seems to be ok with it.  I remoted in to my work computer and the site works fine from there.  I'll figure it out at some point.

Edited by Ozz

• 1 month later...

Ozz, did you managed to sort out the issue? I have exactly the same problem! Only sweetwater website, and it doesn't load properly, or doesn't load at all - in any browser. The problem started approx 1-2 months ago.  I've got win10. If someone could help, I would appreciate.

Every time I go to Sweetwater I have to prove I'm not a Robot with a CAPTCHA ...

It gets old considering  I get done  doing a   CAPTCHA  for Sweetwater  , then  when I come back after a little surfing around , they think I'm gonna do the whole prove I'm not a Robot spiel again ...

No Ken Do ...No Want to either ...

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

41 minutes ago, bdickens said:

The only problem I have with the Sweetwater website is that it keeps taking money from my checking account.

What's even worse is they give you a credit card and say 'don't worry, we'll take care of everything for you'.....it's a rabbit hole I tells ya!

Edited by Mesh
  • Like 1