WaveDNA's Liquid Music

cclarry

I picked up LiquidRhythm a while back from WaveDNA. Never tried Liquid Music.

LiquidRhythm is a unique way to create drum patterns, and you can use the LR pattern generator with any drum VST in your DAW, if you want to use your preferred drum sounds instead of the internal sounds in LR.

It would be interesting to hear from any users that are using Liquid Music as to how it expands the chord progressions and song ideas...

And just FYI, the old bug with Sonar and the transport loop appears to have been resolved with Liquid Rhythm in  the current version of CbB! The loop region appears to remain intact while looping with LR! 

Previously, the loop region in the Sonar host would eventually (after x number of loops) just run past the end of the loop length in LR and keep going (the loop length in the host and LR must match) .

Edited by abacab

Well I just started using it again.  I forgot that you can use it on multiple tracks, so I've been using it as a sort of a master reference track.  I'll then use it to feed my other plugins like Nora and EZ-Bass.  I generally use it to build new rhythmic ideas to help fill out a track when I got nothing left to give.  I've also been doing the same with LR.

• Like 1