Arturia FX, Instruments, Analog Lab, Pigments 50% Off

cclarry

Got it!

I let it slip away the last time it was on sale. Was running the extended trial deal that Arturia ran earlier this summer, and I assumed that the sale price would be good until the end of the trial. Not.

I had already decided to purchase, just hadn't pushed the button yet. But then I didn't want to pay full price. All is good again!

I had tried the demo of  Pigments 1 when it was first released, but wasn't completely sold. I really like Pigments 2! It really pairs well with Analog lab where you can do multis with the other analog classics! Some nice factory multi presets in the Lab to show you how to do it. 😁

• Like 2

1 hour ago, telecode 101 said:

i might bite the FX. i missed the intro deal when they had the FX on sale. Can someone confirm, it was $299 for all the FX last time, right?

Yes...but there was a special offer if you already had some...I think I paid $99 for the full FX Bundle

• Like 1

Pigments 2 is AMAZING! It now has Sampling and granular synthesis too! I feel like I should have waited for the sale. But I don't regret paying full price for it (probably the only thing I ever paid full price for). 😛

• Like 2

1 hour ago, synkrotron said:

I bagged Pigments last night for 50% off but on the Arturia website not at plugin boutique.

With Arturia stuff It really doesn't make much difference who you buy it from. Because once you activate it on the Arturia site, it is always available in your account through Arturia Software Center.

The advantage with a 3rd party reseller like PB is that you can use any available Virtual Cash to extend your discount.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've asked this before, but don't recall getting an answer, so seeing as we're talking Arturia here..........

Is there an upgrade/crossgrade path for Analog lab owners to V collection and if so how many beer tokens would it require?

16 minutes ago, paulo said:

I've asked this before, but don't recall getting an answer, so seeing as we're talking Arturia here..........

Is there an upgrade/crossgrade path for Analog lab owners to V collection and if so how many beer tokens would it require?

I think the answer is yes. Just sign in to your Arturia account and it should show you any deals you are qualified for.

But I would wait until they run the 50% off deal on the V Collection. For me the deal is $399 right now.

Analog Lab 4 is very nice, and I do like how Pigments 2 integrates with it. Btw, Pigments 2 is not included in V Collection 7, but Analog Lab is.

Edited by abacab

4 minutes ago, abacab said:

think the answer is yes. Just sign in to your Arturia account and it should show you any deals you are qualified for.

Thanks for replying, but I don't have an account, which is why I was asking.

2 hours ago, paulo said:

Thanks for replying, but I don't have an account, which is why I was asking.

how do you have Analog Lab if you don't have an account? You need the Arturia account and their software center to install updates and what not. Just create the account and enter your serial.

I think waiting until BF should be worth it. I dont  recall what the deal was for Analog Lab owners. But I do recall it was $99 to upgrade from vers 4 onwards.

15 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

how do you have Analog Lab if you don't have an account? You need the Arturia account and their software center to install updates and what not. Just create the account and enter your serial.

When did I say that I had Analog Lab ? 

I just wanted to know if there was any advantage to having it in relation to V collection purchases.

1 hour ago, telecode 101 said:

I almost asked the same question. But then I thought maybe he doesn't have it yet and was asking about the deal... 😉