APD Offer: 80% Off United Strings of Europe by Auddict

Audio Plugin Deals

For only $119.99 (normally $622), get UNITED STRINGS OF EUROPE by AUDDICT!

The United Strings of Europe is a London-based ensemble made up of young professionals from across the European Union and Switzerland with the goal of promoting musical and cultural cooperation at the highest level.

Weighing in at 50GB with over 22,000 samples, this library was recorded in the format of a real scoring session with the best gear, in a world famous concert hall, by world class musicians.

This is a limited time offer you should not miss, hurry and save!

NOTE: This library requires the FULL version of Kontakt 4 or higher. It will not work with the free Kontakt player

Deal page: https://audioplugin.deals/united-strings-of-europe-by-auddict/

Offer ends on August 11th, 2020

Trying to load into cwb, screen freezes up and I have to close cw through task manager. I can load into sonar x3, but it takes forever. Then I can save project and open in cwb with no problem. I also own Sonar Producer and will try that next. Maybe save as a track template and try to insert into cwb. Hate to do these work arounds. I have multiple Other large instrumental plugins and have no problems inserting into kontakt. My setup is an i7 at 3.1 mghz. 20 gb of memory, 1tb ssd and 1 tb hd at 7200 rpm. The program really hits my hd when trying to load. I copied to my ssd and not as extrme usage as my hd. Could it be a setting in my full version of kontakt 6.x?