Dimension pro can't register?

Gary Edelman

I just did a clean install on my laptop. When I open CW/BL & try to open Dimension Pro 1.5 it tells me I have 30 days to register. I used the serial #  & registration # that still show up on my products list on the Cakewalk site but they don't work.  Anyone have any idea what I 'm missing?  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I just did a clean install of Dimension Pro 1.5 on my PC. Opening Dimension Pro 1.5 in Cakewalk by Bandlab  tells me also I have 30 days to register.  I used the serial #  & registration # that still show up on my products list on the Cakewalk site but they don't work.  Already tried to get it done through the Command Center, in Cakewalk by Bandlab and in the stand-alone version of DimPro, but no result. Anyone a solution? 

• 5 months later...

I am having the same problem.  I had D-Pro 1.5.  I got everything to work with all my old sounds but then it said that the demo period ran out. Should I completely un-install everything from the old installation and do it again?  Will I have all the Garritan Pocket Orchestra sounds that I had before if I do this?