Midi Arpeggiaters

I’d like to find a nice plugin to arpeggiate chords, then drop sequence into midi track for editing. Vel., Vol., etc. plan on using it for string ostinatos. Anyone doing this or has recommendations. I’d appreciate your input.

Thanks,

Mike Warren

Edited by Michael Warren
Spelling Errors

I have the Soundiron  Venus Symphonic Women’s Choir. Purchased on sale. The company turns out beautiful products. Hyperion strings only records the root note of the arpeggiator to Daw. (According to a review). That defeats my purpose of capturing all of the generated notes of the Arpeggio to a Midi Track. None the less, a good price for a soundiron product.

Thanks for the response.

I just purchased the hyperion Program. That price was too good to turn down especially since it was a soundiron product. You talked me into it. I'm still on a quest though for an arpeggiator. Thanks for the heads up

Edited by Michael Warren
Spell error

15 hours ago, Michael Warren said:

I just purchased the hyperion Program. That price was too good to turn down especially since it was a soundiron product. You talked me into it. I'm still on a quest though for an arpeggiator. Thanks for the heads up

As was mentioned earlier, Cthulhu by Xfer Records has an arpeggiator. And a demo version to try out with a 15 min limit.

Also Plugin Boutique Scaler 2 https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/3-Studio-Tools/93-Music-Theory-Tools/6439-Scaler-2

Scaler 2 has an arpeggiator, and some chord goodies, and you can control an instrument on another track with it. https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/3-Studio-Tools/93-Music-Theory-Tools/6439-Scaler-2

Scaler is a composition assistant which identifies the scales of your tune to help you build
powerful chord progressions and melodic sequences. Built to keep you in charge of the
creative process, it helps you compose in a faster and more efficient way. Scaler also
comes complete with hundreds of chord progressions and musical performances made
by world famous artists across various musical genres.
Developed by music industry professionals and refined by a team of producers and artists,
Scaler2 defines a new efficient workflow and helps you leverage the power of music theory
in your own production.

Might pick up scaler2, not as an arpeggiator, but not being a piano player, it could save me some time upfront. Seems to give you a lot for the money. Thanks to all who gave suggestions. Will close thread now.

Edited by Michael Warren
Spelling