Keepforest Ferrum Percussion Free Edition

cclarry

The Free Edition consists of hand-picked metallic percussion samples that introduce the potential of the library. Feel free to try the sounds out before bying to get familiar with the product and let us know what you think!

Compatibility with Free Kontakt Player and Native Instruments Hardware for the Free Edition is coming soon!

Ferrum - Modern Trailer Percussion (Full Edition)

Keepforest’s FERRUM, produced by Vladislav Martirosov and Arseni Khodzin, is a modern trailer percussion powerhouse with a huge variety of cinematic percussion from epic and massive cinematic hits, punches, anvils and doors impacts to cymbals, bells, tiny metals and metallic foley.

Features included:

Built-in Step Sequencer to make creating complex rhythms easier than ever; 

Stage Placement module which can work independently for each note; 

Multiple Playback Modes including Doubling and Ensemble; 

Convenient Effects Rack for quick sound processing inside the instrument; 

Dozens of Snapshots to unleash the full creative potential.

The Full Edition patches include 23 patches with a total of 550 notes, each of which has up to 16 round-robins with several mic positions as well as velocity layers resulting in thousands of unique hand-crafted samples of the highest quality.

https://keep-forest.com/store/libraries/225185

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I had a bit of fafffing about creating an account, it was probably my fault as I ended up on sign in, rather than sign up. The problem then was the error message was in Russian so I eventually managed to copy it before it disappeared and run it through Google translate. Then it all became clear.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Vernon Barnes said:

I had a bit of fafffing about creating an account, it was probably my fault as I ended up on sign in, rather than sign up. The problem then was the error message was in Russian so I eventually managed to copy it before it disappeared and run it through Google translate. Then it all became clear.

I had the same issue logging in and I've had an account for ages.  I now use the Brave Browser,
so said maybe that was the issue.  I opened the site in Microsoft Edge and had no issue logging in.