APD Offer: 68% Off Spectrum 2 by Schulz Audio

Audio Plugin Deals

For just $19 (instead of $59), get Spectrum 2, an incredibly versatile and simple to use spectrum analyzer plugin by Schulz Audio!

Spectrum 2 allows you to inspect the frequency content of your mixes. Spectrum 2 is ideal for finding and cleaning up clashing frequencies in your mix. It supports input from multiple channels: just drop an instance at each point in the signal chain you want to measure.

Spectrum 2 is available as a VST/AU/AAX plugin, as well as a standalone application for Windows and Mac.

This is a limited time offer you should not miss, hurry and save!

Deal page: https://audioplugin.deals/spectrum-2-by-schulz-audio/

Offer expires on August 10th, 2020

KEY FEATURES

• Super fast graphics
  • Zero routing
  • User selectable colours
  • Instance renaming
  • Spectrogram & spectrograph display modes
  • Variable block size: 2k-16k
  • Variable refresh rate: 40ms – 200ms
  • Spectral smoothing: zero to eight seven
  • Manual & auto-ranging
  • Display Frequencies in Hz and as musical Note
  • VST2, VST3, AU, AAX, App
  • 32 & 64 bit / Windows & macOS supported

• Like 1

I can purchase Spectrum 2, Redverb 2, and RA Felicity for $42.99.
I have a $10 APD code, but have to spend $49 or more to use it...total for 
just Spectrum and Redverb was $48.99, so Felicity is the cheapest thing
I can add to get it to $49....still haven't pulled the trigger, but may....

• Haha 1

FWIW....

I purchased Spectrum 2 and it seems worth this price but I found a few querks. You seem to have to manually open the track selection area (slide it to the left) when you open the GUI otherwise you can't select different tracks. It would also be nice if it pulled in the track names from the DAW, but it does not. The biggest thing I found was the licensing limitations (here is an email I got after installation):

Dear xxx,

Your license of Spectrum 2 has been permanently locked to (xxxxPC).

You now no longer need internet access to use Spectrum 2, but the license
can no longer be transferred to another machine.

If you did not issue the lock and believe this is an error, please contact us via:
https://schulz.audio/support/contact/

have a nice day,
-- Benjamin Schulz

Benjamin Schulz, Schulenburgring 128, 12101 Berlin
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer gemäß §27a Umsatzsteuergesetz: DE 296473448

On 7/30/2020 at 10:49 AM, hbarton said:

FWIW....

I purchased Spectrum 2 and it seems worth this price but I found a few querks. You seem to have to manually open the track selection area (slide it to the left) when you open the GUI otherwise you can't select different tracks. It would also be nice if it pulled in the track names from the DAW, but it does not. The biggest thing I found was the licensing limitations (here is an email I got after installation):

Dear xxx,

Your license of Spectrum 2 has been permanently locked to (xxxxPC).

You now no longer need internet access to use Spectrum 2, but the license
can no longer be transferred to another machine.

If you did not issue the lock and believe this is an error, please contact us via:
https://schulz.audio/support/contact/

have a nice day,
-- Benjamin Schulz

Benjamin Schulz, Schulenburgring 128, 12101 Berlin
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer gemäß §27a Umsatzsteuergesetz: DE 296473448

On the site, it says:

Our Licensing-System supports two modes: Floating & Locked. The default is Floating. While your license is floating, you can transfer it between your machines as often as you like. But this requires internet access. If your studio workstation does not have internet access or do not want the plugin to connect to our servers each time it's loaded, you can Lock a License to your machine. A locked License cannot be transferred to another computer.
You can read more about how the licensing system works he

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

So how does this differ from similar from Blue Cat, iZotope or others?

For me, I think the biggest advantage of this one (I've looked at the features, but I haven't jumped on it) is to have the spectrums of multiple tracks on display at once; you can see where frequencies overlap. You can't do this with the free versions of other analysers that I know of.

3 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Is there anything similar? 

Of the ones that I've heard of, Blue Cat, Voxengo, and Melda have paid for versions with this capability. I've tried the Voxengo SPAN (currently on sale) demo, and it looks quite good though it's a little pricier than Spectrum 2 still. Disclaimer: I probably don't know my analysers well enough to know if one is any more accurate than another.