JST Flash Sale

cclarry

Here's What You'll Get

Bassforge Hellraiser (Brutal bass tone solution with built-in mixing tools and all the clank you'll ever need)

Toneforge Misha Mansoor (The ultimate in tone control for guitars including an unmatched emulation of Horizon Devices Precision Drive)

Toneforge Misha Mansoor Advanced (Featuring back of amp for fine-tuned adjustments of bias, transformer, poweramp, and more)

Misha's Presets (11 presets created by Misha with everything from dreamy to punishing)

Toneforge Bootcamp Course (30+ videos of high-impact education)

Tonestep System (20+ videos, Complete Tone Mastery Course, 6 weeks of training)

The Expert's Guitar and Bass EQ Cheat Sheet (definitive EQ guide for mixing tones)

Joey's Ultimate Podfarm Vault (50+ tones from all of Joey's albums)

Toneforge Mastery Preset Library (TONS of Toneforge presets for insanely creative tones)

Tone Zone Community Access (100's of audio producers just like you collaborating together)

Pro Mix Critiques (Submit your mix and you'll get Joey's professional opinion on what's wrong, what's right, and what to do next with your mix to make it amazing)

JST Tutorials (Learn how to master the tools you love and get the most out of them)

JST VIP Live (Take a seat in the producer's chair to discover all kinds of new tactics, techniques, and more all while interacting with Joey live)

VIP Plugins (Access to our more adventurous plugins for VIP members only)

Member Only Discounts (The best of the best discounts on all things JST and JSD)

JST VIP Facebook Group (Our incredible community of elite audio producers who are focused and hungry)

Signature & Premium Tonepacks (Downloadable sets of premium and signature guitar or bass tones created by your favorite musicians, artists, producers, and engineers for use in units such as Line 6 Helix, Kemper, Axe FX, and more)

I got it a couple of months ago for a similar price. Not worth a cent.

Toneforge and Bassforge are average amp sims, the "VIP" plugins are just regular freebies, and the "VIP membership" is a joke (especially the JST VIP Facebook group).

• Thanks 1

Well,  after my experience with this manufacturer I can add also to what you get list :

• limited amount of downloads
  • lack of any possibilities to download after 1 year
  • lack of support

and amp sim I am practically never using...