Anyone use Sweetcase vst?

KSband

If you don't you should try it, it sounds amazing, my favorite free rhodes piano. My issue is every time I minimize it and then open it again the settings have all gone back to default. I've tried hitting the save button but can't tell that it does anything.

I tried it back when I was searching for the perfect Rhodes, and it was nice enough, but the one that actually took my heart was the mDa E-Piano, now reborn with a nice GUI as Dead Duck's DPiano-E.

What I use now is A|A|S Lounge Lizard Session 4. A|A|S finally got it right. Previous versions of Lounge Lizard didn't really do it for me.

As for your settings issue, the best place to bring that up is the Feedback Forum.

When you say "minimize it," do you mean you open the plug-in UI, then close it, then open it and your settings are changed back to the default? Or what?

And which "Save button?" Cakewalk has its own preset saving method up at the upper left of the plug-in window, does Sweetcase have a preset manager of its own?

Is the plug-in a VST2 or VST3? You can look at the top of the plug-in window to check this. Are you using the 32-bit or 64-bit version?

I have it loaded in a track, I was just playing with it and if I minimize the settings stay but if I close it they are gone. It's a vst2. It has a save button at the top of the plugin window but I can't tell that it does anything. Has a preset box too but it doesn't do anything that I can tell. 

I tried the Dead duck E, it has a lot of nice features but doesn't sound as good to me, it doesn't have that bell sound.  It is a nice piano though.