Pro Channel Gate Module

hey everyone, long-time Cakewalk user here and Cakewalk forum user from waaaaaay back (jacktheexcynic). 

I absolutely love Pro Channel and had a great rack of effects from Sonar Producer X1, X2, and X3. However, my desktop died and I'm using my laptop and it's never had any of the older Sonars on it, plus as a serial upgrader I need my OG Sonar Producer X1 media to install X2, X3, etc. and can't find it. I was using the PC4K S-Type Expander/Gate but it's not included with Cakewalk by BandLab.

Are there any replacements for this? I've looked for it and it's no longer available to purchase either.

Thanks,

Derick

Good that it turned up👍, but for any loss of CW-programs/plugins later on:
If you already bought the Gate/Expander-module (or whatever program/plugin) and it´s registered it should be available for download from your account on the old CW-site - yes it still works!

I was also looking for it recently for my laptop environment because I could not find it in my perchase history on the cakewalk website.

The PC4K Gate/Expander came with Sonar X1 extended edition back then apparently.

It was registered with my different email address so I couldn't download it from my cakewalk store. I probably still have the installer somewhere in my storage and I has serial numbers.