Gilligan's Island + Stairway to Heaven

bitflipper

Clown comment 1...bypassed. Clown comment 2....bypassed.  Old worn out puns.

Not a mashup I would have ever imagined.  Tastefully done. I like this version better than the original. 

I had the sneaking feeling he might not have been playing the guitar solo. 

18 hours ago, craigb said:

That one keeps coming up on my YouTube feed, but I've been too afraid to watch it!  LOL.

Same here. I intentionally ignored it for weeks but you know how annoyingly insistent YouTube can be when pushing its recommendations. You watch one video on how to cook scrambled eggs and it thinks your life now revolves around that topic.

Yep got that recommendation last week. I wonder how things work in YouTube land if we all start receiving the same recommendations. Is there a way for a YouTuber to pay for its videos to be pushed to more people?

But, I did watch, and liked it. The guy has a breat voice. Watched other of his and liked many of them. Probably the funniest is 'Under Pressure' with two copies of himself eating pie and muffins with the mention that 'stressed spelled backwards is desserts'! Very funny! 

That video was so creative on so many levels ...Having said that I'm still not gonna get in an elevator w Puddles ...

I'm not so sure I can handle a 6 foot 8 clown if he decided to get all touchy feely on me once the elevator door shuts ...I'm just not as tough as I used to be .

Kenny

1 hour ago, kennywtelejazz said:

That video was so creative on so many levels ...Having said that I'm still not gonna get in an elevator w Puddles ...

I'm not so sure I can handle a 6 foot 8 clown if he decided to get all touchy feely on me once the elevator door shuts ...I'm just not as tough as I used to be .

Kenny

I'm not sure I wanted to know that you used to handle 6 foot 8 clowns Kenny.  That's definitely not an image I had for you... 🤣

I seem to recall seeing him on The Noise The Voice or America's Got Nausea  America's Got Talent and, while they appreciated his talent, they didn't think much of his clown act.

• Haha 1