PRV sync to Track View

jkoseattle

Question

I clicked something which messed this up. How do you get it to that when highlighting a track in TV changes what's displayed in PRV? It's been that way by default forever, but somehow I turned that off, and not I have to go into  the track listing in PRV to change what's displayed. Supposed to change when I click around in TV. What did I mess up?

5 answers to this question

Thanks. It wasn't that, I was concerned actually with changing the track displayed in PRV by selecting tracks in Trace View. But never mind, it's working now.

While we're talking about Auto Focus though, does anyone know of a way to keep Auto Focus from becoming disabled? I'm finding myself constantly re-enabling it. I don't understand what action causes it to be turned off.

My PRV has lost sync with with track  view behind also!  😡  I also strongly suspect it's been jiggered by one of those finger slips on a keyboard key somewhere.  Surely there must be a way of getting them back in sync again??  I've searched the online manual but it's one of those things where you're not sure what text to use.