Acustica N4 Flash Sale starting July 26 Save 55%

Hidden Symmetry

Nice one Larry, my most used AA product by far.

Also don't forget to keep the codes from the previous Flash Sales . Put together the first letter of the code from the first to the last, it will make a new code that will give extra 5% OFF their next release.

I think these are all so far:

Taupe: g_tapeistop
Magenta: r_edpassion
Scarlett: e_uphonica
Cola:  e_denhasthatcolor
Ebony: n_ooneelsemadeit
Sand3: i_salmosthere
Cream: s_uperhitech
Veridian: n_ewbeast
Honey: o_hmyisthis
N4: w_ickedgood

• Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

"greenisnow" so far!

Yes, the long awaited Green update which many have been requesting. You might want to try the demo now to see if it's something you might be interested in . (Massenburg Labs GML8200)

The new version will most likely be released as a strip; new comps, eqs etc..

• Like 1

I bagged Nebula 4 during the last sale (I think I paid $88).  Then for another $40 I got Henry Olanga's "All you can eat" pack.  IMHO, unbelievable value for $130.  Nebula compressors are great, but the reverbs, preamps, tape emulations and EQ's are amazing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jude77 said:

I bagged Nebula 4 during the last sale (I think I paid $88).  Then for another $40 I got Henry Olanga's "All you can eat" pack.  IMHO, unbelievable value for $130.  Nebula compressors are great, but the reverbs, preamps, tape emulations and EQ's are amazing.

I'm glad you paid Henry for AYCE because he deserves it but you do know that its offered for free?