Session Drummer Can't Find User Sample

So, that's it. I have only recently started using this as most of my productions are acoustic drums. So nice. Took the samples from one of my drum sessions and navigated the kit to my samples. Worked fine for over a week, then, when I wanted to tweak something NG. Now every time I load the song (working on many at once and this one is tough) I have to find and reload the samples. 

It finds the kit (for example this kit is called "Never Ending Love") but not the individual samples. So when the song is opening it says "can't find sample". If this were EastWest Play, it would let you navigate to where it is upon opening the project, but this prompt doesn't give that option. It does give you the name which is helpful.

Besides whatver else it may be, do you think I should store my samples all in the same folder (my user preset) and copy it to the same location as the Cakewalk samples. (trying that now.)

There is no requirement to store any user data in the SD3 folders.

Not sure exactly what the problem is. It may help to see an image of the sfzlog.txt

I just tested by loading a sample directly into one pad and an sfz file into another. Both were outside of the SD3 folders on a different drive.

Saved the project, shutdown CbB, re-opened the project and both were found.

Saved as a program and kit. Both the program and kit were saved outside of the SD3 folder.

Both the program and kit loaded OK in new SD3 instances.

Windows might have changed the drive letter where the samples are stored. Missing files or projects messages happen to me once in a while if I've tinkered with the drive letters on external drives.