My Mind - Scandalous Grace

michaelhanson

Here is a new rocker written by Sean Peifer and preformed by Scandalous Grace.   It's taken us some time to get some of these songs out, but we are finally finishing up several now.   This one is very close to done... looking for feedback on the mix, song, anything you wish to give advice.   Let us know what you think.

Performed by Scandalous Grace
Words & Mu­sic: Sean Peifer
Sean Peifer: Lead Vox, Electric Guitar, main Guitar Solo.
Michael Hanson: Bass, Electric Rhythm, BGV, Mixing/mastering.
Reece Bain (Beagle): Keys and BGVs.

Edited by michaelhanson

Musical- Thank you for listening.  We will definitely check the highs if any one else is hearing this as well.

Douglas-  Thank you for listening to this song as well.  I love Sean's vocal sound, his voice fits this rock style of music very well.  Sean is also VERY good on guitar and I struggled a little to keep up with him on this song.  Thank you for your comments on the mix.  

Keith-  Thank you for listening, even though this is not your cup of tea.  I understand and can struggle with that myself sometimes.   We discussed the timing issues as a band and we are just not hearing them.  I assure you that next time I pull the song up in Cakewalk, I will through the nodes up on the tracks and recheck any timing issues, if they are there.  I do appreciate you pointing out what you hear; it all matters greatly.