Ozone 9 Advanced Offer

cclarry

1 minute ago, Promidi said:

yeah. thanks. i looked at that. i am just trying to decide is this is for me. i was looking to spend something at PB to get reason freebie and was hoping to spend it on something useful. this seemed to be the most useful deal so far. (i would have prefered RX standard deal).  i am just not sure if this is for me. i spend much more time sequencing and song structure. i don't spend endless hours perfecting a master. i have the IKM tracks stuff -- its fun to use, but i just use larrusem to give me a rough idea of what a mastered version will/could sound like.

1 hour ago, telecode 101 said:

yeah. thanks. i looked at that. i am just trying to decide is this is for me. i was looking to spend something at PB to get reason freebie and was hoping to spend it on something useful. this seemed to be the most useful deal so far. (i would have prefered RX standard deal).  i am just not sure if this is for me. i spend much more time sequencing and song structure. i don't spend endless hours perfecting a master. i have the IKM tracks stuff -- its fun to use, but i just use larrusem to give me a rough idea of what a mastered version will/could sound like.

This, IMHO, is THE most useful plugin on the Market!  
You can use each of the individual modules as plugins,
and you can use it to Master, making it a MUST HAVE!
Advanced has "more advanced" algorithms than the other
two, and more features!  At this price, it's a no brainer IMHO!

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, cclarry said:

This, IMHO, is THE most useful plugin on the Market!  
You can use each of the individual modules as plugins,
and you can use it to Master, making it a MUST HAVE!
Advanced has "more advanced" algorithms than the other
two, and more features!  At this price, it's a no brainer IMHO!

Got to agree with the king. Amazing stuff. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, fitzroy said:

There were better upgrade/crossgrade deals earlier in the year for Ozone, Neutron and RX 7. Also for the Tonal Control bundle. I'd expect them to be back, unless Ozone 10 is just around the corner. 

Better than 99 $ ?

1 minute ago, Zo said:

Better than 99 $ ?

$99 for Ozone/Neutron and $199 for the Tonal Balance bundle, but with the usual jrrshop/audiodeluxe discounts on top. If I remember well, discounted price was $87 for the Ozone, Neutron, RX7 upgrade/crossgrade, and $167 for the bundle. 

Also, some sales have the upgrade path from anything Izotope, including the Elements series. Worth keeping in mind if you have a standard version (I have Ozone 8 standard), as you could sell that, making it an even better deal. 

2 minutes ago, Zo said:

Im talking ozone 7 advanced to ozone 9 advanced ar 99 specifically  , did ya seen some better ?

thks

I'm not sure if there was an Ozone 9 Advanced sale at $99 (so $87 at the resellers I mentioned) from anything Izotope. Larry might remember that. We are splitting hairs here though, if you need Ozone 9 Advanced, $99 seems like a good deal from 7 advanced (there seems to be somewhat of an agreement among users that Ozone 8 was a big step forward, so 7 to 9 should be a significant upgrade). 

5 hours ago, mettelus said:

ProAudioStar also has 5% more off sale items using JULY5 in cart. Roughly $95 each for the two advanced upgrades (and Ozone qualifies all the way back to v5).

Now he tells me....I could've got in on that VST Buzz deal   for    €1 each x 3.   :P

• Haha 3

On 7/24/2020 at 9:25 PM, Zo said:

Larry , you're sure abouut plugin hosting , i heard it was out in V8 ?!

Confirmed it supports 3rd Party Plugins with the standalone version - no Waves or IK Multimedia though.

Sonarworks and all of the PA stuff are there plus others.

You can even load bx_masterdesk or dearVT Pro if you so desire! That should be interesting to play around with... 

According to their support site it is NOT officially supported.

1 hour ago, DaGeek said:

Confirmed it supports 3rd Party Plugins with the standalone version - no Waves or IK Multimedia though.

Sonarworks and all of the PA stuff are there plus others.

You can even load bx_masterdesk or dearVT Pro if you so desire! That should be interesting to play around with... 

According to their support site it is NOT officially supported.

Thks , how many slots availlable ? (Mainly for analysis and sonarworks , but if i could load vst 3 and console 1 this would be killa 

21 minutes ago, Zo said:

Thks , how many slots availlable ? (Mainly for analysis and sonarworks , but if i could load vst 3 and console 1 this would be killa 

Well I just tried it, I stopped adding T-Racks5 processors at 10, I could have kept going, plus Ozone Eq and Maximizer were there as well.

Edited by ensconced

I did a quick experiment using external plugins with Ozone 9 Advanced as a stand-alone application.  Like others observed, scanning would not load the Waves plugins. The scan found my UAD plugins.  The UAD plugins are VST2;  Waves are VST 3.  Is there a problem with Ozone using external VST3 plugins?   I had my paths set to the  proper VST2 and VST3 plugin locations.  

Another observation: I used two UAD external plugins in the Ozone project. The real-time graphics (e.g. meters) on the two UAD plugins were sluggish.  There weren't any audio problems with two external plugins.

Edited by Tom B

6 hours ago, ensconced said:

Well I just tried it, I stopped adding T-Racks5 processors at 10, I could have kept going, plus Ozone Eq and Maximizer were there as well.

Thks , didn t knew that there was no limit on the new version , gas on ! (Last thing i needed ....)

Tom , any other vst 3 plugin working or only vst  2 are usuable ?

7 hours ago, Zo said:

Thks , didn t knew that there was no limit on the new version , gas on ! (Last thing i needed ....)

Tom , any other vst 3 plugin working or only vst  2 are usuable 

Zo, I will try some other VST3 plugins later today.   I'm wondering whether anyone else was successful with loading VST3 plugins.