XLN Audio XO 50% off at Plugin Boutique

Monomox

On 7/31/2020 at 8:50 PM, arnoldoo said:

Hey, they answered, "it will be running on the site until August 8" :)

Hi again, arnaldoo. Thanks for passing this info on recently.

But . . .

If you didn't go ahead and buy XO yet and had still been planning on doing so, and if you haven't checked out XO's product page recently then, regrettably, I'm the bearer of bad news. The price returned to full today.

When I looked a few hours ago it was still on sale, but for around $109 instead of $89. At that time it was still listed on PB's deals summary page as being on sale for $89, and with the same conflicting end dates I mentioned in my previous post about this. But then when I checked back a short while later I found the listing on the deal summary page was gone, the sale was over and the price had returned to full.

If you were informed by someone at PB that the sale period was being extended out to Aug 8 then it seems you might have been misinformed. All in all, I think this particular sale has served well to highlight how conflicting deal end-date info can be both a hassle and a cause for disappointment for would-be customers following their passions and trying to arrange their budget accordingly to accommodate.

I hope you were able to get XO in time at the lower price. And I If not, I hope there will be another good sale in the not too distant future.

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Cat Schrodinger said:

Hi again, arnaldoo. Thanks for passing this info on recently.

But . . .

If you didn't go ahead and buy XO yet and had still been planning on doing so, and if you haven't checked out XO's product page recently then, regrettably, I'm the bearer of bad news. The price returned to full today.

When I looked a few hours ago it was still on sale, but for around $109 instead of $89. At that time it was still listed on PB's deals summary page as being on sale for $89, and with the same conflicting end dates I mentioned in my previous post about this. But then when I checked back a short while later I found the listing on the deal summary page was gone, the sale was over and the price had returned to full.

If you were informed by someone at PB that the sale period was being extended out to Aug 8 then it seems you might have been misinformed. All in all, I think this particular sale has served well to highlight how conflicting deal end-date info can be both a hassle and a cause for disappointment for would-be customers following their passions and trying to arrange their budget accordingly to accommodate.

I hope you were able to get XO in time at the lower price. And I If not, I hope there will be another good sale in the not too distant future.

Thanks. Really bad news :(

And they did it again... They didn't preserve promised deal end date... I lost previously possibility for a deal for interesting MIDI tool relying on promised deal date...

For me it was important to wait as long as possible to properly balance my expenses considering also currency changes :(

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, arnoldoo said:

img

I've just realized that the "until August 8" part is underlined! They do have that comedic timing tho

I will def open the ticket to tell James what is going, lets see how it rolls

Edited by arnoldoo
to much image
  • Thanks 1

Hey guys, James answered my mail with an apology, it was a human  mistake, but he is  giving me a code to buy XO  50% off.
I've already bought it, so if any of you missed the opportunity, send me a dm. (only people REALLY sure that is going to buy it) It lasts 24hs, so hurry up.
Very cool of him to honor the discount :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, arnoldoo said:

Hey guys, James answered my mail with an apology, it was a human  mistake, but he is  giving me a code to buy XO  50% off.
I've already bought it, so if any of you missed the opportunity, send me a dm. (only people REALLY sure that is going to buy it) It lasts 24hs, so hurry up.
Very cool of him to honor the discount :)

True. It is always nice if a person is a man keeping his promises :)

• Like 1