Hidden volume dots / curve ruining my track

Bevan

Question

While trying to edit the volume curve for my tracks, initially doing so wasnt doing anything until I  fiddled with changing the track output to one that worked, but this actually created a second volume curve, and now I cant undo the edits I made the first time and they are causing volume ripples / spikes in my track.

Here is a screenshot showing the problem, I have tried removing all the volume curve dots from my current automation line, but a bunch still remain in the midi track (circled) that I cant find out how to remove:

WpHNPeQ.png

Edited by BHAV

6 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, scook said:

Try SHIFT+clicking the envelope to bring it into focus. Once in focus, right-clicking on the envelope should bring up the envelope context menu.

While I've done that I cant find out ho to find and edit / remove the circled volume dots.

1 minute ago, scook said:

The envelope context menu has options to clear all nodes and delete the envelope entirely.

I dont think I can find this envelope context menu then. Right click gives read / write / add /remove automation line. The problem is that the automation line that is showing within  the track is not opening in the automation line view.