Issue Lancaster Pulse IR

Mike16ars

Question

Hi, I had a fatal error c0000005 trying to reopen a saved project and i ve find out where the problem is coming from, but I’m unable to fix it. So , i have loaded Lancaster Pulse in my audio track Fx, if i save it like that ( Without IR) it’s ok , i can close it and reopen it fine... When i load an IR into pulse , that’s what causes Cakewalk to crash only when i reopen the project, because it doesn’t find the path all the way to the IR ... 

Does anyone knows how to fix that? 

Thanks!

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Mike16ars said:

. So , i have loaded Lancaster Pulse in my audio track Fx, if i save it like that ( Without IR) it’s ok , i can close it and reopen it fine... When i load an IR into pulse , that’s what causes Cakewalk to crash only when i reopen the project, because it doesn’t find the path all the way to the IR ... 

What have you tried so far?

Are you using the latest Cakewalk by Bandlab? (Which is 2020.5 Build 039)

What version and build number of Windows are you using?

Can you define the location of the IRs within the plugin?  If so, can you change the location to a shorter path?

I would have thought not being able to find the IRs, the plugin would simply say "IR not found" or something like that, not a c0000005 error.

Is your Windows fully patched?

Have you tried updating the Vdist runtimes

Have you make contact with the makers of

https://github.com/abbodi1406/vcredist/releases

Are all of your hardware drivers up to date? (check manufacturer's websites directly)

5 hours ago, Promidi said:

What have you tried so far?

Are you using the latest Cakewalk by Bandlab? (Which is 2020.5 Build 039)

What version and build number of Windows are you using?

Can you define the location of the IRs within the plugin?  If so, can you change the location to a shorter path?

I would have thought not being able to find the IRs, the plugin would simply say "IR not found" or something like that, not a c0000005 error.

Is your Windows fully patched?

Have you tried updating the Vdist runtimes

Have you make contact with the makers of

https://github.com/abbodi1406/vcredist/releases

Are all of your hardware drivers up to date? (check manufacturer's websites directly)

Thanks for the lead.. Every thing is new and i just downloaded Cakewalk so i assumed its the latest versions but il’ Look into that to start with!