She was a sweetheart

InstrEd

14 minutes ago, MUDGEL said:

Dare I say i feel a group hug comin’ on. 

C’mon pets hug it out. 

Ha Ha HA! Our black cat will never be buddies with the dog. The tabby and puppy will occasionally lay close to each other :D  That will about as close to a pet hug they allow. Black cat usually just camps out in daughters bedroom. She has made a claim to my daughter and really is depressed sad kitty when she is not home.  :(   

Sincere condolences from Tigger too, he says that he would have loved her too.

However ...

I'm not sure whether his use of the word "love" exactly coincides with the meaning we attach to it in the context of this thread.

He still thinks he's got what it takes, but in my opinion it's all talk nowadays. 😉

Sorry, that should have read "... meows these days."

Edited by JohnG

Why is it that dogs go absolutely 'bonkers' in snow. Tigger used to do that too when younger.

I used to have a Welsh Border Collie that went absolutely insane in snow. We called her Abi.

Abi1a.jpg.c4917bc1caefa9dd9b8224a64ab8d769.jpg

Waiting for her frisbee to be thrown.

("Why's he taking my picture? He'd better not post it on line.")

God, I miss her so much. such a sweet natured creature. Brings a lump to my throat just remembering!

Edited by JohnG
  • Like 2

Now that I'm retired I can forget those 'toxic' people and not mix with them.

It makes life gentler, it has to be said.

My wife, still working, has to deal with certain bitches not of the canine ilk at her work.

Why do some people have to be like that? I never did discover, now I never will.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JohnG said:

Now that I'm retired I can forget those 'toxic' people and not mix with them.

It makes life gentler, it has to be said.

My wife, still working, has to deal with certain bitches not of the canine ilk at her work.

Why do some people have to be like that? I never did discover, now I never will.

My wife is a nurse and the stories she has about how patients, doctors, and her coworkers act make me 🙄 wonder. I always like the one when a patient is screaming on the phone at her and she is silent. They say "Are you there I don't hear you"  She just calmly replies I'm waiting for you to finish your outburst so maybe we can calmly discuss your issue :)  I don't know how she does it.

4 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

My wife is a nurse and the stories she has about how patients, doctors, and her coworkers act make me 🙄 wonder. I always like the one when a patient is screaming on the phone at her and she is silent. They say "Are you there I don't hear you"  She just calmly replies I'm waiting for you to finish your outburst so maybe we can calmly discuss your issue :)  I don't know how she does it.

During my time at ICL I had to man the customer help desk occasionally. WIth training and a little guidance one can learn some people handling skills.

I'm not so sure I ever mastered it though. 😯 😀 I do admire those who can, don't you?

Edited by JohnG