APD Offer: 90% Off Massive Alternative Bundle by UEBERSCHALL

Audio Plugin Deals

For only $84.99 (instead of $838.50), get the MASSIVE ALTERNATIVE BUNDLE featuring 8 of the greatest and best alternative libraries by UEBERSCHALL. These loop based libraries will run in the free Elastik 3 sampler, so no Kontakt required!

This massive bundle includes the following products: Indie Rock 1, Indie Rock 2, Indie Rock 3, Indie Pop, Punk Rock, 80s Punk and New Wave, Glam Rock and Twelve String Electric.

Weighing in at 23.6B with 9470 loops and samples, the MASSIVE ALTERNATIVE BUNDLE is a great source of inspiration for your next rock/alternative music composition.

This massive bundle is powered by the FREE Elastik 3 Player. Elastik 3 is a complete toolkit for modern music producers working with audio loops. Loops can be an essential part of many musicians creative process and, with Elastik, you get a fast, efficient and flexible set of tools.

Originally valued at $838.50, this must-have bundle is now available for just $84.99 for a limited time only! This is an amazing no-brainer offer you should not miss!

Deal page: https://audioplugin.deals/deal-1/

Deal ends on August 5th, 2020.

KEY FEATURES

Includes 8 full products: Indie Rock 1, Indie Rock 2, Indie Rock 3, Indie Pop, Punk Rock, 80s Punk and New Wave, Glam Rock and Twelve String Electric.

Total of 23.6 GB, 100 Construction Kits and 9470 Loops & Samples

Combined value of 742€, available for 84,99$, nearly 90% off!

Styles: Punk Rock, Indie Rock, Indie Pop, New Wave, Glam Rock

Focus on Electric Guitars, Electric Bass and Acoustic Drums

Everything played by professional musicians and recorded with top-notch equipment

Real Drums available as multitrack recordings + full mix loop

9 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Pretty pretty good. My collection of Ueberschall is getting quite substantial. 

Tempted by this myself Fleer.  Don't have any of their stuff yet but keep getting tempted ;) 
Shame it's not more of a mix of genres.

• Like 1

Didn’t go that far yet. This is what got of them already:

Rock, Rock Ballads, Grunge, Rock Classics

The Resource

Synthetic Soundtracks 1, 2, 3

Score FX I & II

Cinematic Guitar, Groove ShadowsSoundscapes, Cinematic Timeshift, Ambient Noises

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ZincT said:

Yes indeed! Can you use Elastik with your own samples or only the Ueberschall stuff?

I don't think so ZT...I believe it uses proprietary files,  however,    you can export them as .wav files.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1