UVI Lofi Dreams for Falcon

cclarry

Question for anyone who has Falcon: I see it comes with a huge number of internal effects, including SparkVerb; is there any way to use them outside of Falcon, or alternatively have Falcon act as an audio effect host (rather than an instrument) that you can drop in the FX bin?

'Cause that'd be a nice selling point to help rationalize the need for a $350 synth.

44 minutes ago, John Bradley said:

Question for anyone who has Falcon: I see it comes with a huge number of internal effects, including SparkVerb; is there any way to use them outside of Falcon, or alternatively have Falcon act as an audio effect host (rather than an instrument) that you can drop in the FX bin?

'Cause that'd be a nice selling point to help rationalize the need for a $350 synth.

No. I've been rooting for that, but no. 

I truly believe it would fly off the shelf it could also be used as an effect and sound sculpting tool. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John Bradley said:

Based on UVI selling the effects separately (you can buy Thorus and Sparkverb as separate plugins), I doubt this will happen. It would make buying those plugins obsolete for all Falcon users. 😕

EDIT: I did just find out that you could import any sound file into Falcon and add effects to it. Since it is a sampler as well. You could for example import a WAV file that you want to have a specific effect. But then you would have to record it onto the MIDI track then export the project back to WAV file.

Edited by Hillmy
Idea
  • Like 1