PA Knifonium

cclarry

Perpetual License
Yes, you can still purchase a single, perpetual license for this plugin.
List Price $299, Intro Offer Price $199.99

Your Intro Price: $149.99* with voucher code

KNIFONIUM-INTRO-14999

Use this code during checkout to save. Valid until August 10th.
Feel free to share this code with your friends.

NEW! PA Partner Offers
If you already own the Brainworx bx_oberhausen, Unfiltered Audio LION, or DS Audio THORN, you save $200 on the new Knif Audio Knifonium!

Your Special License Offer: $99.99*

Check your price!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Cakewalk Sonar by Bandlab will not find Knifonium. I am using the 2020-09 version of Cakewalk on up-to-date Windows 10 64. 

I installed the Plugin Alliance Installation Manager.

I went to the Plugin Alliance website, logged in, and bought Knifonium.

I opened the Plugin Alliance Installation Manager and selected "Download and Install" for the Knifonium. The installation window opened and installed Knifonium into "C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\VstPlugins". The file "Knif Audio Knifonium.dll" is in that folder on my computer.

My Cakewalk Sonar by Bandlab is set to scan "C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\VstPlugins". I opened Cakewalk but Knifonium does not show in the list of instruments.

I have done all I know to debug this. Please help.

The problem is fixed.

I discovered that my VST Scanner was hanging up on an x86 UAD folder. It just stopped at that folder and never got to the Knifonium DLL. I removed the UAD folder from the scan and the scanner ran all the way through the list, eventually finding the Knifonium. The Knifonium then showed up in Cakewalk’s list and I was able to activate it.

• Like 2