AKAI MPC Beats for Free

Wibbles

http://www.dontcrack.com/news/2020/07/get-a-free-akai-professional-mpc-beats/

Today you can get an AKAI MPC for FREE !

Great sounding Beats

Presenting MPC Beats, the fully featured, beat-making software based on the legendary MPC workflow to quickly make great sounding beats.

Everything you Need

From the moment you install MPC Beats, you’re ready to start creating. Remix one of the included songs, or start off with a genre template like Trap, Dance, Pop and more.

Start fresh and select from 2GB worth of content, including samples, loops and built-in virtual instrument plugins to craft your sound.

Get the Full MPC Version 2.8 from ONLY $79
The most advanced Beat Making machine ever...

Edited by Wibbles
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, chris.r said:

Registered for the free version but no email back, not in the spam either. Anyone got it?

Same here. Yesterday I used two different email addresses I have .. gmail and my company email address .. BOTH no reply back at all.

Vapour ware :D

Edited by aidan o driscoll

For anyone who happens to have the full MPC 2 software, you can install the kits only and they will appear for use in MPC 2.  I bought MPC 2 for cheap years ago, but never used it because I hadn't realized at time of purchase that it came with no kits.  This was a nice surprise to give me some sounds for free.

I know I can build my own MPC kits, but I have plenty of other, more frequently used software that affords that functionality.

• Like 1