Dracula - video

bjornpdx

This is an 8 min condensed version of Dracula, the 1931 horror movie with Bela Lugosi.  The film doesn't have music or sound effects so I put some in with Omnisphere and u-He Zebra. The movie is public domain, downloaded from the Prelinger archives.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

Bjorn , I actually saw the movie recently on Svengoolie. Good but kinda dry without mood music. That was a great idea and creative on your part , and you now can say you did the music for a Dracula movie .. I'll bet there are a bunch of downloadable silent films to use..  Great job ..  mark

• Like 2

Doug
Thanks for the comment

Wookie
😁

Mark
It's surprising how many old movies and cartoons can be downloaded  -  and messed with.

Daryl
Yeah, that was a lot fun. Thinking now of fooling around with the dialogue.

tom
Thanks tom.  Keep yer shoes on!

Jacques
I actually thought the movie was more sinister without any kind of soundtrack too. But it's like a big canvas to an artist - gotta fill it in with something. ☺️

• Like 2

Bjorn,

Saw a little of this last week but didn't have time to get very far (at work:))   Had a chance to watch, and listen, to the whole thing.  Really cool what you did with this old film.   Your additions are very supportive and if Omnisphere existed in 1931 they probably would have done something  similar.   Really enjoyed it, and recalling what a scary character Bela was.