How do I use UAD Apollo Twin Properly with Cakewalk?

Hope there are some UAD Apollo Twin users here who can help me.

Please, can someone tell me EXACTLY what I have to do to record  and monitor while I record with the Apollo Twin in Cakewalk? What do I have to do? What do I have to have selected ? What do I have to do in Cakewalk? What do I have to do on the Apollo? Please tell me EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE TO DO. I'm not really all that techie about this stuff. 

Thanks.

How about providing a status of your installation of the Apollo.

1. Do you have playback of any track through the Apollo to your monitors?  - if not - set the track output to the Apollo's main or monitor out.

2. Do you have instrument inputs into the Apollo and are seeing meters light up - on the Apollo ?

if so :

Select a track and set it's input to whatever Apollo's input corresponds to your instrument in.

Set the input echo to on.

Place the track in record mode.

Hit (R)  and Record away.  It will automatically select monitoring status whether you are in record or playback mode. There are several recording modes. Sound on Sound  - Over write mode - Comping mode with looping  etc.

This is basic info for any interface though. You can get deeper into the Apollo's capabilities for unison  processing on the way in.