Many empty Space in Console on 4K Monitor

Roland-Music

5 hours ago, Roland-Music said:

A short question to the default GUI:

I have a on a 3440x1440 px Resolution Monitor in Console view a big empty area space above the gain. For what is this needed ? 🤨

2020-06-18_07.jpg.4c46f75162c7a2e1d8a384fc52832c32.jpg

Its needed for a second or third or fourth monitor (however many your PC can support) that might be at a lower resolution than 3440x1440 px.  😉 

My second monitor is 1600 x 900, so I don't have the problem you do.  If I did have a larger resolution, I can easily see how the extra space strip could get used by sends, FX, etc. 

Its not in my budget, but now that I see the potential, it is now on my list of things to save up for.  So, thanks for the suggestion.

Edited by User 905133
to add thoughts after testing my second monitor

3 hours ago, Roland-Music said:

Okay, but it's above this FX and Send Inserts. I find meanwhile a post that's not supported currently to 4K Resolution....

The other day when I tested the spacing issue on my 1600 x 900 max monitor, adding FX and Sends pushed everything above them up so the "empty space" shrunk.  Are you saying that doesn't happen on 4K monitors?  

On 7/21/2020 at 2:49 PM, User 905133 said:

1600 x 900 max monitor

Yes, with 900 Y-Resolution it is so. But the empty Space on 4K Resolution is above this FX Sends.  See Screenshot above in the other post.

This space above the gain doesn't shrink ...