Where Orchids Goes To Die - Side B

Claudio Melis

Hi all,
I just wanna share with you the side b of the first Where Orchids Goes TO Die Project:

https://whereorchidsgoestodie.bandcamp.com/album/where-orchids-goes-to-die-side-b

"Founded in late 2019 by the sardinian electronic musician Mebitek and the mapuche artist Mariana Millapan.
As the Ancients' stories, the project "Where Orchids Goes To Die" sings the pantomimes of life's tragedy.
Multiform, fragile, inescapable, these perdition and redemption stories are like a mirror and a labyrinth of the human being"

feedbacks and comments welcome
best regards from Sardinia

• Like 3

On 7/22/2020 at 2:07 AM, DeeringAmps said:

No video, but the pics are enough to keep me awake at night! 🙃
You know I'm a fan Claudio...

t

thx so much for your support, in this days we're release a little studio session video to promote the album! thx again

from your blurb . . . "Multiform, fragile, inescapable, these perdition and redemption stories are like a mirror and a labyrinth of the human being"

I think this nails it! I liked your song and it carves out a sonic territory for sure. Plus it's catchy as hell!

Now, forgive me, but I recently watched the Eurovision parody by Will Ferrell and I couldn't help indulging a little whim, thinking about how suitable your song might be for such a thing. I don't know what regard you have for Eurovision Song Contest - what do you think?

cheers,

-Tom

Edited by emeraldsoul

• 1 month later...