Closing project causes entire program to close

Lynn Wilson

This just started happening.  After working on a project the entire program shuts down when I close the project.  I don't lose data because it's after I've save everything, but having to reboot CW to change projects is frustrating.  I can get away with closing a project sometimes, but this problem comes back and is occurring more frequently.  It could be just me and my system, but I'm curious if anyone else has seen this problem.  Otherwise, everything else is as smooth as silk.

Btw, I have the latest version, and this problem doesn't seem to be related to any particular project or VST.  Thanks for your time.

19 hours ago, Lynn said:

This just started happening.  After working on a project the entire program shuts down when I close the project.  I don't lose data because it's after I've save everything, but having to reboot CW to change projects is frustrating.  I can get away with closing a project sometimes, but this problem comes back and is occurring more frequently.  It could be just me and my system, but I'm curious if anyone else has seen this problem.  Otherwise, everything else is as smooth as silk.

Btw, I have the latest version, and this problem doesn't seem to be related to any particular project or VST.  Thanks for your time.

Send us a dump file