T-RackS® Space Delay plug-in

Joakim Lundberg

27 minutes ago, Magic Russ said:

I don't often get far enough to worry about mastering, but Lurssen feels like cheating.

My audience (of tens) knows not the difference between Lurssen or Ozone or a Pro ME.

Edited by Bapu

26 minutes ago, Magic Russ said:

And I don't think there is a need for another delay, but then again it seems like people are releasing LA-2A compressors every day too.

Links plz. I'm down to 1,276.87646 of them. I think I need at least 5.87563 more.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, John Bradley said:

Valhalla Delay - $50. Does virtually everything you could want out of a delay, except that doesn't look like an old piece of hardware. Which is a feature, in my book.

Certainly one of the best on the market.

I wish it had a binson and also the ability to have some of the settings cross mode type...i.e. ducking not tied to the BBD.

Boz Imperial is another good all around one and can be had for $30 or less periodically.  

6 hours ago, Wibbles said:

There are plenty of cheaper alternatives. For example Surreal Machines Modnetic for €35 or with Diffuse for €49.

Recommended! I bought the pair (Modnetic & Diffuse = Dub Machines) back in 2017. €49 is a good deal for them.

https://www.surrealmachines.com/product/dub-machines-vstau/

Edited by John Maar

Guyz , is it me or the EQ section in the reverb doesn't do anything ?  (it works for the delays but not the reverb , is it like that on the real unit ? i guess so , can't recall lol 80' seems like and internity behind me)

Been playing with this since 10 min : impressed , i don't know if it's accurate but it sounds good faster that my beloved outer space !!

Edited by Zo

1 hour ago, Zo said:

Been playing with this since 10 min : impressed , i don't know if it's accurate but it sounds good faster that my beloved outer space !!

Oh no. I like the Outer Space and have the Boss RE-20 (Space Echo) on my pedal board. I may have to check it out.

3 minutes ago, rsinger said:

Oh no. I like the Outer Space and have the Boss RE-20 (Space Echo) on my pedal board. I may have to check it out.

don't do it :(  crazy how the reverb alone is so diffrent , hipassed like crazy compared to outer space , and less muddy , witch one is the real deal , you tell me !!

On 7/18/2020 at 11:57 AM, Magic Russ said:

I don't often get far enough to worry about mastering, but Lurssen feels like cheating.

And I don't think there is a need for another delay, but then again it seems like people are releasing LA-2A compressors every day too.

in my case, i just plop it on at the end and get a decent idea of what this may sound like if sent out for mastering. i think its a good product for singer song writers or composers who want to spend more time focusing on the songs and less time audio engineering.