~ Release Your Commercial Music For Free ~

Jim Fogle

Did you know BandLab offers a free platform to sell your music?  You can  publish your album or EP for free and receive 100 percent of all income made on the sale of YOUR music?

Sell Your Music & Receive 100% Of The Sale

I wasn't sure if the Coffee House or Deals was the best section to post this so moderators feel free to move this post.

Edited by Jim Fogle

19 hours ago, paulo said:

This was already posted in Deals a while back, but IIRC there was some concern over the company that processes the payments.

Thank you for telling me @paulo.  I was not aware the information was originally posted in Deals.  Somehow I missed @TracingArcs July 01, 2020 post and I apologize for the oversight.

For those that missed the original post, here it is: https://discuss.cakewalk.com/index.php?/topic/16923-bandlab-introducing-albums/&tab=comments#comment-142391

Edited by Jim Fogle

2 hours ago, Jim Fogle said:

Thank you for telling me @paulo.  I was not aware the information was originally posted in Deals.  Somehow I missed @TracingArcs July 01, 2020 post and I apologize for the oversight.

No need to apologize Jim. I only pointed it out in case a passing mod decided it needed to be in the deals forum instead.

• Like 1