Look Ahead

Lynn Wilson

18 hours ago, David Sprouse said:

As always, your song writing and performances are perfect.  Why aren't you famous? :D:D

David, thank you for bringing a smile to my face :)  To answer your question...   either too much, or not enough artificial intelligence.

On 7/20/2020 at 9:30 AM, daryl1968 said:

lovely stuff Lynn - so much ear candy.  I think I'm listening to the remix as it sounds great to me.

Daryl, thanks for the kind words.  Congratulations on all your creative work lately!  Stay  healthy.

Wow Lynn!  Excellent work.  One of your best.  Wonderful arrangement - the instrumentation is great - the mix sounds great to me.  That guitar work is excellent as are the lyrics.  Your phrasing on the vocals is top-notch.  Let's see --- did I miss anything?  I thought that I commented on this previously but I'm glad that I checked and listen.

Well, if I missed anything shame on me.

• Thanks 1

On 7/23/2020 at 2:18 PM, freddy j said:

Wow Lynn!  Excellent work.  One of your best.  Wonderful arrangement - the instrumentation is great - the mix sounds great to me.  That guitar work is excellent as are the lyrics.  Your phrasing on the vocals is top-notch.  Let's see --- did I miss anything?  I thought that I commented on this previously but I'm glad that I checked and listen.

Well, if I missed anything shame on me.

Freddy, my friend, your words are so welcome to me!  I can't take all the credit for this one; I got good advice from several members of our forum, and it paid off.  I may be done with the moodiness for a while ;)

On 7/23/2020 at 2:23 PM, steve@baselines.com said:

Top notch.  It's got a little bit of a George Harrison feel on the music.  Great vocal tone.

Steve, that's a bit  humbling.  Those are sweet words!

17 hours ago, Old Joad said:

Good song, i like the dual guitar bit, and the double vocals sound great.. the keys at the very end were cool, should have started the song with it...

What a great idea!  I really appreciate your input, but now I'm headed back to the drawing board.