Sample Logic Drum Fury

cclarry

20 hours ago, Kuusniemi said:

I like this new approach by Sample Logic. No more 1000+ use-one-time-sounddesign-patches but a properly sampled percussion library. Picked it up and I do like the sound. It feels organic and is the same vain as SAGA from Red Room Audio. Will work perfectly with other libraries.

I agree. Sometimes less is better when it's properly done like this one.

12 hours ago, bsantini99 said:

Couple of options for further discounts. Use 15offstorewide to get an additional 15% off. Also, you can get a $50 Sample Logic gift certificate at APD for $30 with your rewards, but you cannot combine it with any promos including the one I mentioned.

Are the gift certificates good on the intro price? Intro pricing is not considered a promo? Bastini99 did you use gift certificates?

17 hours ago, Joseph Arambulo said:

Are the gift certificates good on the intro price? Intro pricing is not considered a promo? Bastini99 did you use gift certificates?

I take it this is just a cash equivalent. I haven't pulled the trigger yet since I was also looking at Epic Percussion from Splash Sounds at $49 minus 20% with an email sign up. Checked out Rhapsody, but was too thin and flat, more traditional sounding for my needs. If I decide go for this, I will email them just to confirm the gift certificate can be used. Still have the 15% off code as a backup.