Orange Tree Samples * new E-Piano

RBH

With my Orange slices it will come down to around $100. (Be sure to sign up for their Surveys for Slices and answer a few questions to get discounts)

Undoubtedly this will be good, but will it be $100 better than my current Rhodes options? It's a crowded market. 

• Like 1

I like OTS stuff, but I'd have a hard time plunking down for this when I have Pianoteq's EPs.

It's a great time to be a customer, but you've got to feel for developers. I don't know how many hours go into producing something like this, but how do you price something in a way that's competitive and still lets you eat?

I have quite a few, like Pianoteq, Lounge Lizard, Scarbee's Rhodes 88 (my current daily go-to), but I have to admit this sounds as good or better than any of them. W Orange slices, it's still about $119, so I think I will wait a bit, but inevitably I will get it, I have all their other products and they are daily staples for me. And someday I'll probably spring for Spectrasonics product. But it is curious how many great EP's there are, and I guess it's just an individual thing. As a former Rhodes and Wurly owner, I enjoy all the emulations, and they are surely easier to carry, lol.

• Like 1