Question about this iZotope bundle deal

Hillmy

This is from best-service: iZotope Music Makers Bundle https://www.bestservice.com/music_makers_bundle.html $46 only and includes the Elements suite and Trash 2, Iris 2, Stutter Edit 1, BreakTweaker. I know this was a valid bundle a few months ago on other places. But is this still legit and valid? This site is the only place that still has it. Strangely enough they even have Neutron 2 crossgrade sale, lol. If I buy this right now would I still be able to register it?

Edited by Hillmy

No questions re Best Service legitimacy AFAIK, but that said they did have a UJAM offer not too long ago that it turned out was BS. I only found out because I asked Eric @JRR if he could match it and it he contacted them and asked of he could offer the same deal and they said no way and then the Best service deal was removed pretty sharpish, which I guess was because UJAM had a word with them.

28 minutes ago, Tomgu said:

Ask their support, they have a grace period and it could be they will give you v2

Well, they clearly stated Stutter Edit 1. So It's not like it's their fault. And this came out before Stutter Edit 1 and realistically not even supposed to be in their shop since the deal is "officially" ended, lol (all other stores took down the deal). Plus, I got it for Neutron 3 and Trash 2 anyway. 😛