``CIRCUS RIDE´´ RE-MIX

Paul Bush

Well hi chaps , after taking on board all the great tips (thank you all once again) I re-mixed the song hopefully giving the pre chorus a bit more of a uplift adding guitare tamborine and a better organ , i didnt what to overdo it so I think is just slightly better    cheers PB

Edited by Paul Bush
  • Like 3

I know I'm repeating myself but you've kind of fallen through the cracks again here Paul.

On 7/11/2020 at 1:51 AM, Paul Bush said:

I think is just slightly better

I think you're "building" better (but without the original...)

So I'm going with a 👍 here.

t

Hey Paul -- you've got a terrific voice -- I like your phrasing and the sound of your voice.  The arrangement got better as the song progressed -- like that tag a lot.  This is a very good demo of a very good pop song -- nice work!~~Allan

Hi Paul, I think you have a good song here, and your voice is great! I don't want to critique this mix much because 1) I don't consider myself a top notch mixer 2) I really didn't like the sound of the '80s. The only thing I will say is that the vocal sound was great however some elements of the instrumentation were indistinct, which is probably due to the overuse of reverb in the 80's.  Just gave it another listen, maybe some of those cymbal crashes are a little too harsh? Other than that a really good song! 👍

Thanks guys , since getting bandlab last year ive never written so many songs in such a short space of time I´m on a bit of a roll at the moment and enjoying every minute and so thanks to all the  positive  feedback cheers pB

I really like this one. All the parts are very good - orchestration, drums, excellent voc - making the whole thing sound professional.
Only crit is the guitar around 3:50 seemed too loud to me.  Hope you stay inspired to keep on making music.

18 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

I really like this one. All the parts are very good - orchestration, drums, excellent voc - making the whole thing sound professional.
Only crit is the guitar around 3:50 seemed too loud to me.  Hope you stay inspired to keep on making music.

Thanks Bjorn , as i said tanks to badlab I´m really motivated  , I´m just consantly surpirsed by the quality of the virtuel instuments  and the effects  makes playing such an enjoyment  cheers Pb

Thanks Douglas , Its so hard to judge ones self after writing and recording and then hearing it so often I get a bit confused and doubtfull and I end up asking mayel if  the song is worhy of posting , so getting so much positive feedback  really motivates me to carry on .....cheers PB