Question Marked

treesha

Ambient washy, that's a genre I'm not familiar with.
But hey, you held me for 3 and 53, so good on ya.
Now that 3:20ish mark, that's where the turmoil climaxed?

I can see this as a soundtrack piece, maybe under the credits on the roll out?

👍 well done.

t

Ha yes t i guess i made up a genre. Glad you were entertained.   .bjornpdx i don’t know about middle eastern scales but probably would like them. I spent quite a lot of time on this one subtracting vs doing the tracks. I know it is pretty full ! 

Thanks for listening and the comments ! 

• Like 1

That high synth plucky thing when it is matching the guitar, like 2:30 - 2:50 area, very effective and mesmeric!!!

If this were my mix I'd be happy with the synth textures, but I'd want to bring the punch of the drums up a bit. If you want the drums bigger, you might reach for a compressor like an API 2500 that can really add smack. Waves' version is eternally on sale as a $29 wonder.

cool tune, thanks for posting!

-Tom

Thanks Tom your appreciation got me mesmeric ( i had to look it up). Thats my favorite part. I did use scheps omni on the drums a cenzo preset. I just listened on my phone vs monitors and agree the drums could be punchier. I haven’t been checking on different systems, good reminder. Appreciate the listen and feedback. Mesmeric will stay with me. Not sure i can top that but will keep trying!