Anyone got any news on jrrshop?

Promidi

3 hours ago, InstrEd said:

I think you might do as others and just add StudioOne 5 to your arsenal.  Now that Notation is built-in I will probably get it but on  "Black Friday".
No rush at the moment. I'm still learning version 4.   Stinks getting older and having brain-farts. 😆 

Agreed. I think I will finish the learning v4 from the courses I bought for that, before upgrading to v5. Patience is a virtue!

8 hours ago, paulo said:

Oh, wait a minute now..........................JRR's missing, Larry's missing..........

Has anyone ever seen them both in the same room?

Not only that,  has anyone ever noticed that if you spell Uncle E backwards you get cclarry, if you disregard the 2 E's the c, the n and the U?

I think we are on to something here:ph34r:

• Haha 7

On 7/11/2020 at 9:16 PM, Fwrend said:

Yep, not going to admit what I've spent at these sites - on the bright side, JRR has saved me $125 on the  S1-5 upgrade!!

I am told patience is a virtue though I wouldn't know for sure :)

Also, Uncle E just posted this as part of a reply to another Forum member over at KVR

Also, if there was ever a product you were interested in that we're not allowed to discount on our website, now is the time to get it.😉

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=262178&start=37726

You have no excuse now 😁😇

Edited by ensconced
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

Like, can he discount Chris Hein Solo Cello, normally $259?

2 hours ago, RSMcGuitar said:

No, but he'll sell you a lime green 1998 Mazda Miada for 14 popsicle sticks and a pack of gum.

Well he offered me $13 off Chris Hein Solo Cello, which he seemed to really lament. 

• Haha 1

On 7/10/2020 at 4:15 PM, abacab said:

But I really hope that Plugin Boutique doesn't ever go away. I have a crap ton of installer instructions and download links in there...

Ooh, thanks for the reminder that I should sit down with a Google Sheet and record all of my PB serials for backup purposes. Most of them have some kind of redundancy in the form of the manufacturers' websites, iLok, whatever, but I do kind of rely on PB as a central repository and sometimes memory jogger.

Companies fail, websites get compromised, websites crash, databases get corrupted. I must remember these things.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

3 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

Cool. How about Emotional Cello? I hear the vibrato is baked in though. 

Echoing the rec for Tina Guo. Cinesamples have 40% off at the mo' I think. I have vol 1 and 2; like Fleer said, worth checking to see which you want! (I'm glad I have both and wish I could spring for the full!)

13 hours ago, Fleer said:

Watch out for Tina. There’s at least three versions of her. 

Yep. That part is slightly confusing.  The oldest one is the legato version and probably the most relevant to my work.  Sorry CJ I almost forgot about  PocketBlankus.

That one is FREE HERE. Not quite as nice as the TQ but not too shabby either.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Starise said:

Yep. That part is slightly confusing.  The oldest one is the legato version and probably the most relevant to my work.  Sorry CJ I almost forgot about  PocketBlankus.

That one is FREE HERE. Not quite as nice as the TQ but not too shabby either.

Cool. I may get those but I think I have to have Emotional Cello. Uncle from JRR also offered that to me for $246 which ain't the greatest discount but.