Anyone got any news on jrrshop?

Promidi

I was logged in. Most recent order listed was from 2018, which is incomplete. When I clicked on ‘View all’ (orders that it), I got this:

’QLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'jrrshop_mage_LS.orders' doesn't exist,’

so They are back.  Just not quite yet. 

Yeah it's a little behind the times, I wouldn't buy anything from there yet, selling upgrades for Melodyne 4 and not 5, OVERLOUD TH3 and not TH-U and on and on.

JRR certainly hasn't resumed  normal programing as yet.

Featured Specials

Specials

Friday, November 23, 2018 7:10:00 PM America/New_York

Edited by ensconced

2 hours ago, abacab said:

They are online again, and I can login to my account. But something still isn't right. No Studio One 5 yet, just Studio One 4.

Did they get hacked?

More likely their database/s fell over for some reason. Hopefully they have recent backups and can restore from them.

Yes, they have old data so far... I changed my email some months ago and couldn't access account by it. But my older one worked...

Probably it is the best wait until they done as it is very likely presented deals are obsolete...

Edited by Piotr

1 hour ago, ensconced said:

I was lucky enough to get my Studio One 5 upgrade before they went down, just after Bapu.

Same here, worked out a lot cheaper. About £106. It`s the VAT that often bumps the price up. Love that site, hope its back up soon. 

4 hours ago, Starise said:

Might have been hacked. I hate to say it. I seen this somewhere else recently. In that case they had to update the server security.

If you used the same passwords somewhere else might want to change them to be safe.

He mentioned on KVR that was not the case.

I would not order anything from them just yet until all of your recent orders show up on your account page.  Nothing beyond 2018 shows up when I know they should be.

A lot of the products appear to be old as well.  Also, the "specials" are dated Friday, November 23, 2018 7:10:00 PM EST

Even though there is browsable data on their website, I do not deem them recovered at this time.

Don't get why you'd leave the website still open on old data could you not have a landing page just saying having problems back soon or turn it off completely 

Wish them luck.though bought from them a few times and always been smooth transaction

• Great Idea 2