Anyone got any news on jrrshop?

Promidi

I emailed them about it.  They replied "We can create a PayPal order for you. What do you need?".  

I was going to check their pricing on a bunch of stuff.  Ended up just buying from everyplugin.  

I don't get why they have such bad luck with their websites. This stuff has been going on for years. They have such great customer service brought down by terrible servers. Remember that time they were down pretty much the whole month of November? That couldn't have been good for business.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TerraSin said:

I don't get why they have such bad luck with their websites. This stuff has been going on for years. They have such great customer service brought down by terrible servers. Remember that time they were down pretty much the whole month of November? That couldn't have been good for business.

Yep. I've bought lots from them and I've always felt they were a quality service. But you're right, this is not the first time this has happened.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, e-cue said:

I emailed them about it.  They replied "We can create a PayPal order for you. What do you need?".  

I was going to check their pricing on a bunch of stuff.  Ended up just buying from everyplugin.  

Yeah similar here, I inquired on another forum about it, and he PM'd me asking is there anything he could help me with, he has also mentioned that when the site gets back up he would be arranging a few freebies for peoples trouble.

47 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Hopefully there will be no loss of order history.

Check your email for 'sent from' "jrrshop.com - sales".

I did and everything that I have bought from them has been successfully registered with the vendors.

But I really hope that Plugin Boutique doesn't ever go away. I have a crap ton of installer instructions and download links in there... 😁

Edited by abacab
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Dave Maffris said:

cool, I might go in, if only for the notation and stage features--could get me to switch from CbB eventually. 

I think you might do as others and just add StudioOne 5 to your arsenal.  Now that Notation is built-in I will probably get it but on  "Black Friday".
No rush at the moment. I'm still learning version 4.   Stinks getting older and having brain-farts. 😆 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, ensconced said:

Yeah similar here, I inquired on another forum about it, and he PM'd me asking is there anything he could help me with, he has also mentioned that when the site gets back up he would be arranging a few freebies for peoples trouble.

In my dealings with him Eric has always seemed to me like he's on my side instead of his own if that makes sense - if a deal can be done, he'll find it way to make it happen. Hope they get this sorted soon.

Oh, wait a minute now..........................JRR's missing, Larry's missing..........

Has anyone ever seen them both in the same room?

• Haha 6