AA Acqua Scarlett Flash Sale Starting July 12

Hidden Symmetry

10 minutes ago, Dzilizzi said:

Then again, I do spend way too much on computer music related stuff.

Most of us ;)

Instead of mastering how to use what we have we are buying next ones...

And then there is a promo... O, there a deal... Then we need to update our plugins to next version... it is free... but take some time, but wait for it...  ;)

There is another deal :)  And so on...

I have noticed it decrease my creativity as instead trying to use/convert, invent a trick I am looking for fast and easy ready-to-use solutions...

It looks like good idea to have plugins which save time but overall at the end of the day my best skills are buying and updating plugins what is not quite is what my plan has assumed ;) 

It would be good to be strong enough to restrict oneself to buy a new plugin when all owned that type are already mastered and tried in at least few mixes...

That's all said I need to finish this sincere confession as I need to look for another deals ;)

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

2 minutes ago, Piotr said:

Instead of mastering how to use what we have we are buying next ones...

This.  I am getting to the point I think  "No more!"  "I have enough!"  

But then there is this cool new thing....And it is on sale!  (my favorite four-letter word!)

I finally opened up an old project (copied) and just started playing with new plugins on it to see how I liked them and could use them.  I can't seem to finish anything lately to the point it is playable.  And the constant sales don't help.  Four years ago, there were BF, Xmas, maybe a spring sale, Beginning of Summer sale and back to school sales.  Now it is every week.  I'm getting burned out.  Or feeling withdrawal when there isn't a sale.....  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dzilizzi said:

This.  I am getting to the point I think  "No more!"  "I have enough!"  

But then there is this cool new thing....And it is on sale!  (my favorite four-letter word!)

I finally opened up an old project (copied) and just started playing with new plugins on it to see how I liked them and could use them.  I can't seem to finish anything lately to the point it is playable.  And the constant sales don't help.  Four years ago, there were BF, Xmas, maybe a spring sale, Beginning of Summer sale and back to school sales.  Now it is every week.  I'm getting burned out.  Or feeling withdrawal when there isn't a sale.....  

In this rate there is a danger some of us will end not as a mixers but plugins dealer ;)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dzilizzi said:

If only I could resell them all!   All the really pricey stuff is not resellable, unless maybe I sold the whole account. 

They have the worst re-sell/ transfer policy I think I've ever heard of.  G. said they're working on a new policy though.

At one time they didn't even allow license transfers. Again I refer to it as the AA Drama...

• Like 1

Just now, Hidden Symmetry said:

They have the worst re-sell/ transfer policy I think I've ever heard of.  G. said they're working on a new policy though.

At one time they didn't even allow license transfers. Again I refer to it as the AA Drama...

I'm talking in general here.  I have virtual instrument libraries that cost hundreds of dollars that can't be resold.  Don't blame the companies in some ways.  If I were professional and selling music made from a library, I shouldn't be able to sell that library as long as I am receiving royalty checks on music made with it, if that makes sense. 

Most of the effects libraries seem to be resellable. 

• Like 1