AA Acqua Scarlett Flash Sale Starting July 12

Hidden Symmetry

4 hours ago, jude77 said:

I dipped a toe in the Acustica world during the last sale.   Even I can hear a difference, but it's time they go the $29 memo.  Boy, is that stuff expensive.

The lowest price for it I noticed was 59.70 EUR in their shop at BF2019. Of course it could be further lowered down with personal voucher.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, jude77 said:

I dipped a toe in the Acustica world during the last sale.   Even I can hear a difference, but it's time they go the $29 memo.  Boy, is that stuff expensive.

I think they charge by the knob.

download (3).jpeg

Edited by emeraldsoul
  • Haha 4

Okay my email said July 10th.  But I just realized the code above is different and it did work.   The code I had didn't.  Strange they would do that.  

Okay just went back to look again.  The one I had was for Magenta.  The Scarlett only just showed up.  My email is annoying at times.  I think it's something to do with how gmail separates stuff, because it's not in my junk either.   Okay, Nevermind.  Just a rant about my email accounts.   :)

Edited by Dzilizzi
Code worked. Email mess up

10 hours ago, Dzilizzi said:

Okay my email said July 10th.  But I just realized the code above is different and it did work.   The code I had didn't.  Strange they would do that.  

Okay just went back to look again.  The one I had was for Magenta.  The Scarlett only just showed up.  My email is annoying at times.  I think it's something to do with how gmail separates stuff, because it's not in my junk either.   Okay, Nevermind.  Just a rant about my email accounts.   :)

BTW I think they're planning an upcoming sale using either previous flash or personal codes.  I'd hang on to your personal codes even if they're expired or not used.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hidden Symmetry said:

BTW I think they're planning an upcoming sale using either previous flash or personal codes.  I'd hang on to your personal codes even if they're expired or not used.

Thanks for the heads-up HS!

On 7/10/2020 at 11:19 AM, Hidden Symmetry said:

I doubt it. They're already reduced quite a bit.  With the sales plus personal coupon discounts the prices are more than fair. 

Maybe in  time  like Waves did after they saturated the market.

They make cool stuff....but until they make more efficient coding, the only real market for the products are for Mastering or pros/hobbiests with really powerful machines and disposable income.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hidden Symmetry said:

Thanks!  I get the personal code emails, but I don't always see the other ones.  It is strange. 

52 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

They make cool stuff....but until they make more efficient coding, the only real market for the products are for Mastering or pros/hobbiests with really powerful machines and disposable income.

Reaper is the most efficient daw when using AA products. People are putting up with the workflow because they can get great results faster with less plugins in a tracks chain.

When using CbB or Cubase I average 20-30 AA eq's running 12-24 tracks of audio in real time. That can include a VI or 2 loaded up as well. Thanks to Jim Roseberry my 5 year old Plat. Studio is handling them quite well.

2 hours ago, Hidden Symmetry said:

Reaper is the most efficient daw when using AA products. People are putting up with the workflow because they can get great results faster with less plugins in a tracks chain.

When using CbB or Cubase I average 20-30 AA eq's running 12-24 tracks of audio in real time. That can include a VI or 2 loaded up as well. Thanks to Jim Roseberry my 5 year old Plat. Studio is handling them quite well.

Aware Reaper is efficient - but  really don't bond with it.  There are tons of other EQs and Compressor on the market that sound "good enogh" and don't have the CPU hit.  

My workflow includes a lot more than EQ in my projects though.

1 hour ago, Brian Walton said:

Aware Reaper is efficient - but  really don't bond with it.  There are tons of other EQs and Compressor on the market that sound "good enogh" and don't have the CPU hit.  

My workflow includes a lot more than EQ in my projects though.

Mine too; comps, limiters, verbs, ddls, saturation, other processing.  I'll use the daws factory plugins quite a bit too depending, many of them are quite good & do the job.

Edited by Hidden Symmetry

7 hours ago, Dzilizzi said:

Yes, The code is based on how much you've bought. 

I don't know if there is a timeframe thing though.

It doesn't appear to be timeframe thing.. more like over-life spent x amount = x% amount of discount (my current: You have purchased Acustica Audio products for a total value of EUR 750 to EUR 1000, so you are entitled to a personal discount of 30% OFF your next purchase.)

17 minutes ago, ZokZTM said:

It doesn't appear to be timeframe thing.. more like over-life spent x amount = x% amount of discount (my current: You have purchased Acustica Audio products for a total value of EUR 750 to EUR 1000, so you are entitled to a personal discount of 30% OFF your next purchase.)

And if I am not wrong they are counting spent money in relation to catalog price not discounted one (at least I hope so otherwise I spent too much in their shop ;)

4 hours ago, Piotr said:

And if I am not wrong they are counting spent money in relation to catalog price not discounted one (at least I hope so otherwise I spent too much in their shop ;)

This.  My latest says I've spent 1000 to 1500 euros for 35% off.  And?  Maybe I have spent that much. 

Yes, I just counted.  I have 20 paid products plus N4 - all were purchased on sale, many at 70% off but they were all between 40 and 60 euros each with all the discounts.  I am liking their stuff though. 

Then again, I do spend way too much on computer music related stuff.