One More Day Remix

garybrun

18 minutes ago, Lynn said:

What a lovely, emotive song!  The reverb is luscious which just adds to the depth of this piece.  A fine bit of songwriting and a good arrangement makes this sound very professional.  Good job!

Thank for listening and commenting Lynn.
Appreciated as always.

Gary

• 5 weeks later...

Gary
Somehow I missed this the first time around. Powerful stuff here! Your voice is exceedingly good and I like the real emotion you put into it (maybe inadvertently when caught up in the lyrics?) The piano (by Simeon - excellent) and strings, the chord changes all of it merge to hit that emotional spot inside.

• Like 2

For those that missed this the first time Gary posted the song, here is the link to the video. It doesn't have the new mix yet, but it is a really great video. Gary did well with the video.

Edited by Grem
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

Gary
Somehow I missed this the first time around. Powerful stuff here! Your voice is exceedingly good and I like the real emotion you put into it (maybe inadvertently when caught up in the lyrics?) The piano (by Simeon - excellent) and strings, the chord changes all of it merge to hit that emotional spot inside.

Thanks Bjørn.
Yes the lyrics are very Powerful and did get a hold of me.
Grem and I discussed doing a retake...   but I also believe the emotion is what also makes the song.
Im proud of it..  its still brings tears to my eyes when I listen to it.

Piano and arrangement is beautiful..  which also as a singer helps find the emotion.

Thanks once again for the comments and taking time to listen.

Gary

• Like 1