Sign in to follow this  
Vernon Barnes

I was watching Studio One 5 Reviews.

Once Google bombarded me with women's underwear adverts and scantily clad women in underwear. Wherever I went it popped up, a bit embarrassing, when I was using the computer in a public place. I don't know why, I hadn't been looking at women's underwear or bought any, it just suddenly started happening and then just as suddenly stopped.

7 minutes ago, Tezza said:

Once Google bombarded me with women's underwear adverts and scantily clad women in underwear. Wherever I went it popped up, a bit embarrassing, when I was using the computer in a public place. I don't know why, I hadn't been looking at women's underwear or bought any, it just suddenly started happening and then just as suddenly stopped.

19 hours ago, craigb said:

Never question the logic of Google's YouTube algorithms!  😆

^^ this ^^

I get "and now for something completely different" pop up ads too.

1 hour ago, Tezza said:

Once Google bombarded me with women's underwear adverts and scantily clad women in underwear. Wherever I went it popped up, a bit embarrassing, when I was using the computer in a public place. I don't know why

I blame it on Reaper...

• Haha 1

It's because I was watching the "Monty Python Almost the Truth Lawyer's Cut" on Netflix this week . . . and I read this post.

• Great Idea 1