EXTENDED: Ampocalypse MAX - AmpliTube MAX as low as $/€99.99

Peter - IK Multimedia

4 hours ago, Ryan IK Multimedia said:

Use the routing matrix in the upper left hand corner, then the pans in the mixer. There is both options for stereo input and output.  I've demonstrated in the GIF below. Notice options 2 & 6 offer the option to switch between multi mono and stereo.

If you're looking for a delay with stereo output, check out the RACK Digital Delay model. This offers a basic stereo option,  doubler option, LCR, LR, and mono option.

Ok, so after another hour or more of digging in I finally succeeded(!) in making the signal to travel in full stereo from in to out and through only one of the racks just to discover that Fulltone TERC chorus module does collapse my stereo signal to mono as well! What the heck? The Fulltone delay respects stereo signal perfectly but not TERC chorus, it produces beautiful lush stereo effect especially sweet with the Preset button on but first it collapses my stereo to mono, bummer. Oddly I couldn't use routing matrix 2 for that because both racks did process the left/right signal independently no matter what, but routing 6 did the trick even though from the scheme that was unexpected for me. Had to play a lot with Pan, DI, Vol and the 'speaker' icon, not intuitive at all. If only TERC chorus could keep it stereo... oh well.

Is there any chance to see TERC as an T-racks plugin in near future? This chorus is a golden!

Edited by chris.r