Something New From IK? Announcement Tomorrow (Not a Deal) and nothing to see here

ensconced

It was nice to have on while prepping some materials for some things that we are announcing tomorrow (and we are also officially announcing AmpliTube Joe Satriani since the iOS version was also approved and is on the App Store now too - give or take some propagation time in some areas of the world).

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=536658&start=153&sid=2f08ae706828fe5d108623e510450d0d

Edited by ensconced
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, trager said:

They're announcing that they've kidnapped Larry. Jampoints can be used on the ransom. 

58 minutes ago, paulo said:

But only for up to 30% of it.

pffft.... jrrshop..... nevermind

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Presets without a warning...?

You can get that today.  Check the box to suppress the warning.  If you don't have gear in the preset open Custom Shop and click "Try" if you'd like to hear the preset as intended (and the preset is intended for those that want to try gear but who may not have the know-how of those who can try each piece individually with settings from scratch)

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

and the preset is intended for those that want to try gear but who may not have the know-how of those who can try each piece individually with settings from scratch

Makes sense although I've noticed in my T-RackS5, presets that make use of gear I don't have, simply don't appear on the preset list. Once I added a new plugin, I saw new corresponding presets intelligently appearing on the list. And there's the check box in TR5 to include/exclude presets by owned modules, very handy. That's two different approaches to presets from the same company (Tracks5 and Amplitube).

Edited by chris.r
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

You can get that today.  Check the box to suppress the warning.  If you don't have gear in the preset open Custom Shop and click "Try" if you'd like to hear the preset as intended (and the preset is intended for those that want to try gear but who may not have the know-how of those who can try each piece individually with settings from scratch)

How about having the Preset you don't own, grayed out, instead of the crappy/horrible user experience you currently get. You can still implement the "Try" if you'd like to hear the "grayed out," preset as intended. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

We had multiple news items added today at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/ and there's a couple that might not make it into the cycle today (which is fine because it was way too heavy today!)  plus SampleTank 4 and SampleTank 4 Editor were both updated as well.  A lot going on today, and that's not even all of it.

Peter i have some credits in cs , can we buy it there ?